Critical Ops – A Gamer’s Delight
Released in November 2015, Critical Ops promises gamers with a slick, well-polished FPS experience. Developed by Finnish developers Critical Force Entertainment, the brains behind the super-hit Critical Strike Portable, Critical Ops (aka C-OPS) is undoubtedly one of the top online FPS available online today. It is available for download on Facebook Gameroom, Google Play, and Apple App Store and although the game is free to play, you are still required to purchase premium items and goods with real cash if you really want to make a mark in this game.
Controls – Lock, Stock, & Barrel!
If you have been a fan of Counter Strike while growing up, you will be delighted to know that this game is the next best thing to Counter-Strike on mobile. You will be spending a lot of time engaging in fast-paced combat as you choose a team between anti-terrorists or terrorists. Using the help of virtual on-screen controls, you control your player using a joystick while there are buttons for jumping, firing, and also looking down a sniper rifle’s scope should you choose to use one. Players can also make use of the innovative swipe-based wheel which is visible at the bottom of the screen that allows you to quickly switch between weapons when they find themselves thrown in the middle of battle. Although you need to be good and fairly accurate while using the touch controls, this game does a pretty commendable job at making up for touchscreen inaccuracies.
How our Critical Ops Hack can help You?
This game tests both tactical and technical skills in a competitive PvP setting and if you want to emerge victorious with the bragging rights, you need to make use of our Critical Ops credits hack.
Credits are hard to come by and unless you are in the mood to complete monotonous missions on a daily basis, our erstwhile Critical Ops Hack is what you need to unlock a seamless playing experience. With the help of our super hack, you can now get all weapon and equipment skins you desperately craved for giving you an edge over your teammates in terms of customization. These skins can give you an edge especially in gameplay as you will stand out amidst a sea of boring, mundane weapons used by others.
Tips, Tricks, and Strategies to Ace the Game.
- This game is designed to put you in the heat of action right from the get-go. Although there are only two game modes in Critical Ops, Deathmatch and Defuse, it still doesn’t get boring. Just like in counterstrike, you need to make most of your time and resources and ace the modes both of which can be played on any of the handful of maps. Deathmatch, as the name suggests is a straightforward team shootout while Defuse is a challenge which will counter strike veterans will be familiar with. If you pick the terrorist side, you have to work together with your team maters to plant a bomb in one of two locations (A and B). If you’re on the counter-terrorists side, you will have to try and bring down all the terrorists or defuse the bomb before you run out of time. It’s a time-tested formula, but a proven one that’s still fun.
- Being a cross-platform game, you can play it against other Android players, iOS players, and even PC players on Facebook. Moreover, there’s no visible lag which can be felt either. Additionally, once you log in using your Facebook account, your account transfers between devices which means that even your hard-earned stats and skins carry from game to game.
- Each map is large enough to host up to 20 players simultaneously. However, for those who wish not to join a random room, you can simply go to the custom matches and make a room yourself to invite your people for your own shootout. Akin to CS, there’s even an option which lets you chat with other players in-game which can be extremely fun (or annoying) whichever way you choose to look at it.
- Once you select the game mode, you will have only a few seconds to shop for your weapons, ammunition, and equipment. So you should hurry.
- The graphics are simply brilliant. Everything in this game right from the weapons to the uniforms looks beautifully made. Moreover, the in-game transitions also look pretty smooth and display no lag whatsoever. The maps are beautifully rendered beautifully replicating the cities they resemble while the design of each map is spot on as well in terms of strategic areas and vantage points. A special shout out also needs to be given to the sounds in use as they are crisp and go well with the overall scheme as well.
Weapons in the Game
There are a plethora of weapons you can purchase when you play this game. However, when you play the game for the first time, you will be equipped only with a gun. You will need to play several rounds of shooting and getting shot at before you have enough funds to buy and play with your favorite weapons. By winning battles in teams, you will be rewarded with money and in the same manner, you will stand to lose money if your team does not perform well. Unless you want to lag behind, we suggest you make use of critical ops credit hack to gain the advantage you need to unlock all weapons quickly. As far as weapons are concerned, you can choose between an array of Pistols, SMGs, Assault Rifles, Shotguns, & Snipers, whichever suits your fancy. Don’t forget to stock up on armor as it could be the difference between a narrow victory and a comprehensive loss. Further, you will always have a commando knife equipped that can be used to stab the enemy as well.