Fun Run 2 – Quick Synopsis.
Fun Run 2 is the sequel to the immensely popular multiplayer mobile game Fun Run with a whole lot of improvements for endless hours of non-stop fun. The best game to play if you have time to kill, Fun Run 2 uses the same tried-and-tested formula of its predecessor and puts you against random players online or your friends. If the concept of crushing your friends with cute, furry animals is your idea of fun, Fun Run 2 is going to resonate with your sensibilities right from the get-go.
- Fun Run 2 is very quite similar to the original Fun Run and uses the same formula to great effect. You start off with a very basic, cute furry avatar and your username. You are handed the choice to either practice the various levels, opt for a “quick play” with your buddies or instead play against random online challengers.
- The controls of Fun Run 2 is as it gets. Essentially, a two-button game, tapping on the right button will make you jump while the button on the left of the screen will enable you to make use of a special power-up to attack or slow-down your competitors.
- When you start off the game, each player receives a random power-up at the start of the race which ensures that you start off with a bang. Further, during the course of the race, you will have to stay vigilant to avoid incoming attacks from other players who are also trying to wrestle the top spot from you whilst in the race. A bit of luck and common sense is required to emerge victor and enjoy bragging rights amongst your friends.
- Most of the power-ups featured in Fun Run 2 are very similar to the ones featured in the previous edition. The only difference is that the graphics have been enhanced to make it look sharper and crisper while the power-up’s themselves play out very well on-screen. The only new power-up which has been added to the mix is the teleport power-up which when used, allows a player in the last place to teleport and get closer to the other players in front. There are several other power-ups that can aid you in gaining an edge over your opponents, including deadly saw blades, lightning bolts and speed bursts.
- Sometimes, players can also partake in a special event simply called a Bonus Race is which is available as a random event in Quick Play. There are a bunch of fun variations of these Bonus Races for you to discover! In Bonus Races, regardless of where you finish at the end of the game, every game counts as a win. The only criteria as such are to ensure that you don’t disconnect from the game to earn a +15 rating and 15 extra coins.
Tips and Tricks and Hacks in the Game
- There’s an array of items available in the shop with which you can customize your avatar. You can add several accessories to your characters such as gold chains, various types of sunglasses, fun helmets, masks, hats, funky shoes, skateboards, skates, and a variety of other accessories to make your character unique and stand out from the rest. However, for this, you’ll need to spend credits. Although you stand to gain credits for every single race you compete and win, the downside of this is that it takes an awfully long time to collect credits in order to unlock the really cool stuff. Although there is an option to bypass this painfully slow process by purchasing a credit package, we recommend that you save your money and instead make use of our fun run 2 gems and coins generator to gain an advantage free of cost.
- Some new additions that weren’t available in the previous Fun Run is the inclusion of weekly prize awards. Simply put, players stand to earn rank points if they come up victors and rank in the top two positions in a race. At the end of the week, depending on the number of rank points they earned for the week, they will be divided into multiple divisions. The top player stands to win an exclusive Gold skin for the lovable Fox character. Additionally, the other top players are also entitled to receive a certain number of coins based on their performance and what tier they find themselves in. If you don’t like waiting all week long or playing hours at a stretch to get that enviable gold Fox skin, you can use our fun run 2 hacks for free gems and coins.
- There are a good number of maps which come in a variety of shapes and sizes to keep you engaged for hours. The new arenas are well designed and are aptly named to go well with the game. Arenas such as Thorny Scrub, Bouncy Forest, Stumpy Slopes, Speed Meadow and much more will keep you and your friends at each other’s throats for hours while offering different layouts, item caches, and traps. You can even practice on particular maps so that you understand the layout before attempting to achieve your best time while racing.
- There are also a bunch of challenges which are available for players to complete in order to obtain coins faster and possibly stand a chance at the spinning wheel which, in turn, will allow you to earn exclusive items and bonus coins. Our Fun run 2 cheats make it possible for you to earn as many exclusive items as you want without necessitating the need for spinning any wheels.
- If you’re feeling particularly generous, you can buy a mystery Boxes and gift it to your friends in Fun Run 2. They generally contain a random item from the store which is surely going to delight them in equal measure. Thanks to our Fun Run 2 Hack, you can gift as many mystery gifts as you deem necessary to remain a cool critter in front of your friends.
- During certain times of the year, for instance, around Valentine’s Day or Christmas, a bunch of seasonal items will be unlocked which cannot be purchased at any other time of the year. In order to ensure you don’t miss out on these goodies, make sure you use our fun run 2 gems and coins generator to stay on top of the cool charts.